We are proud to introduce the Promax PC110R Mobile Jaw Crusher to the market in 2019. It has taken 3 years of full time research and development trials and errors, to offer the PC110R to the market.
Designed in house to the below design criteria, so we can meet what our customers are actually asking for in the feild:
- True mobile capability to suit modern contract needs.
- Must be able to be shipped in shipping containers.
- Must be fast to assemble on site and have the customer realistically and safely crushing inside 72 Hours.
- Must be proven technology, no gimmicks.
- Must must must be a quality unit, no ifs, no buts no maybes.
- Easy to use for the operator.
- Must be serviceable anywhere in the world by any fitter.
- Spare parts must be obtainable through many suppliers.
- ACTUAL through puts of 250-300 TPH.
- Lower running costs than traditional hydraulic track units.
- Lower carbon footprint, greener production with electricity.
- Competitive price point but not cutting quality.
6m3 Feeder Hopper, C/W greedy boards for loading shovel. Optional 50t or 80t tip in hopper.
Feeder: 5 x 1.1m with 2 Step grizzley, C/W divert chute. Optional dirt conveyor available if needed.
Jaw: PC110 1100×800 Modular jaw crusher C/W Motor mounted on adjustment pedestal. Manual or Hydraulic release available.
Conveyor: 1000mm folded plate discharge belt conveyor, impact beds at feed point, vary angle toughing sets, integrated 11kW motor and gearbox. Conveyor unbolts for ease of maintenance.
6no hydraulic Jack legs to raise and lower crusher.
Heavy duty chassis C/W heavy duty triple axle bogie, rear lighting board. Conforms to all major countries transportation legislation’s.
Fully guarded, conforms to all current mines and quarries legislation.
With a combined 120 years of crushing and screening experiencing we feel the Promax PC110R offers an excellent alternative to the larger manufacturers whilst being many thousands of pounds cheaper and offering as good or better quality to keep our customers crushing.
For full specifications please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 28 87725 829 or firstname.lastname@example.org.